Hip Kit Club | The Good Life

by - 8/14/2017 07:49:00 PM







Heyhey!

Oh the fun of using my brand new Silhouette Cameo. I actually didn't believe how much joy one machine could bring into my craft life, but it really is life changing difference.
I started with freebies, which the internet is full of, but as I own the knowledge of using different design softwares, I'm pretty sure I'll create some of my own to share with you guys!
Can't wait to have enough time to do it all, but the planning part is much of fun too.

So, as said, this is my first layout with cut files and I created it with Hip Kit Club July 2017 kits.

Tomorrow I'll share my video made with July 2017 Color kit, stay tuned!
Thanks for stopping by!


PS. The first challenge of ITAC'17 is open - HERE!

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!