Hip Kit Club | For the First Time

by - 10/09/2017 06:00:00 AM






Hello and happy new week!

You know I love pink right? Who doesn't! Now I went a little crazy with the pink all over, but I do have a great reason for it: my dear goddaughter.
She got to the stables with me first time last summer and got on horse first time too. In fact, it was the first time she ever even touched a horse. And she was so over whelmed and happy. She loves to read books of horses, play horses, anything horse-related so this special weekend was very Special.
She was all smiles and giggles. Pure joy!

I made the layout with an exclusive cutfile from Hip Kit Club. Cut of flowers and happiness.
All the products are from Hip Kit Club September Main kit and mostly Pink Paislee 'Turn the Page'. 
I'm enjoying these kits so much!

Have a fabulous week!

Terhi xx 

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!